Posted April 25, 2012
I love this school for our children. Unfortunately, they've bounced around a lot as we've looked for the "perfect" school for them. And although there is no such thing as a perfect school, this one meets our high standards. The teachers and administrators are responsive to emails. There are open lines of communication both ways. There are many opportunities for children to engage in extra curricular activities as well- music, sports, etc. The curriculum is challenging and Bible class & weekly Chapel are a plus! They are true to Christianity with outreach to the community & the world. To that end, there is some churn with teachers going on missions trips. It would be closer to perfect with more of a formalized system around AR and frankly diversity, both are improving every year. Neither of our children attended the PreK program but it has recently become a part of the K-8 school which could only help to serve it's students and parents better.

Greece Christian School 1

Posted October 05, 2011
Thoroughly disappointed in the pre-k program at this school. Would not recommend it to anyone and am actually pulling my child from the program. If the K-8 classes are run like the pre-k is I would seriously worry that my child would be ready for grades 9-12 when they left this school. Staff was also uncooperative and unwilling to discuss issues or work to improve them. Even when I took the issues to a higher level I was met with resistance and was given a cookie cutter response. Parents if you're looking for a comprehensive well organized program for your child please look elsewhere!

Posted December 07, 2010
After being disappointed with some of the other Christian schools in the area, I can truthfully say that this school is the best Christian school in the Rochester area! GCS has high academics and wonderful teachers that care about the students. Also, they keep their focus on what's so very important - our relationship with God through Jesus Christ!

Posted November 05, 2009
I like the strictness and chapels on Wed. the school spirit, teachers are thorough and the school uses technology and has many resourses tp help the students. They have hot lunches uniforms, section five sports and middleschool class trips out of state.My two daughters are learning so much more academically then the other private school they were at.

Greece Christian School 0

Posted April 19, 2008
This school is simply incredible, and you can see the true spirit of Christian love in each member of the staff here.... Dr Parker, the principal is available to help anyone at anytime Don't think that because this school is small in size that it isn't worth checking out... call and ask for a tour today :)

Posted September 25, 2007
I appreciate all the sacrifice that everyone gives to make this school one of the best Christian schools in Rochester, NY

Posted August 09, 2007
Excellent school. My son gets complemented by other parents on the level and quality of education he receives. The staff genuinely loves and cares for each student.

Posted July 09, 2007
Outstanding school that has been a great benefit to my son's education.

Greece Christian School 2

Posted November 17, 2006
- a former student

Greece Christian School 3

Posted September 12, 2006
I think this school needs a lot of work! and more discipline! our children need to be thought how to respect one another and how to treat the teachers nicely! this school didn't help prepare my child for high school! I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone!

Greece Christian School
750 Long Pond Road, Rochester, NY  14612
Last modified Greece Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Greece Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top