PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Both of my daughters have attended the preschool program at Greece Christian School, and I plan to send my son when he is of age. I have found the preschool curriculum to be very comprehensive - it includes all of the content that you would want your preschooler to experience before heading to kindergarten. The teachers are talented; the thought, effort, and attention to detail that is shown in the activities they do with the children is amazing. The director, teachers, and assistants genuinely love the kids, and my daughters felt this love. They were excited to go to preschool each day. Most of all, the preschool program teaches the children about the Bible, the love of Christ, and in what ways they - even as 4 year olds - can try to be like Jesus.

I live in Greece and did not hear very positive things about the public schools. More so, I wanted to know my kids were being taught about the Word of Truth and that they would be in a loving environment. Our prayers were answered at Greece Christian School! Our girls have both gone through the preschool program, which is extremely well organized, focused, and super fun! Preschool has given them greater confidence in schoolwork, focusing, and finishing tasks. The preschool uses songs, games, and crafts to build their writing and number skills. The kids are seriously prepared for kindergarten! My older daughter is in 2nd grade now and is writing book reports! Plus she's learning science, math, social studies, art, music, and soaking in so much. I especially love that they memorize bible verses, and are taught what it really means to follow Jesus. The teachers keep up with current curriculum, incorporating portions of the common core so kids are ready for public high school. This is the best school for your $, plus you can trust the people that watch your children all day.

We highly recommend the preschool program at GCS! We have sent out son for 2 yrs now and he will be entering Kindergarten this fall! The teachers and staff are just wonderful and we couldn't be happier with what we've experienced thus far! So thankful for the teachers and all they have poured into our son's life with such love and care! Looking forward to continuing this journey at GCS!

My children have attend the preschool programs and I cannot say enough about how dedicated the teachers are to the little ones. I'm so thankful that my kids have received a strong spiritual, social and academic foundation at Greece Christian preschool! Both of my children have loved attending preschool there! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to send their kiddo to preschool!

I love this school for our children. Unfortunately, they've bounced around a lot as we've looked for the "perfect" school for them. And although there is no such thing as a perfect school, this one meets our high standards. The teachers and administrators are responsive to emails. There are open lines of communication both ways. There are many opportunities for children to engage in extra curricular activities as well- music, sports, etc. The curriculum is challenging and Bible class & weekly Chapel are a plus! They are true to Christianity with outreach to the community & the world. To that end, there is some churn with teachers going on missions trips. It would be closer to perfect with more of a formalized system around AR and frankly diversity, both are improving every year. Neither of our children attended the PreK program but it has recently become a part of the K-8 school which could only help to serve it's students and parents better.

Thoroughly disappointed in the pre-k program at this school. Would not recommend it to anyone and am actually pulling my child from the program. If the K-8 classes are run like the pre-k is I would seriously worry that my child would be ready for grades 9-12 when they left this school. Staff was also uncooperative and unwilling to discuss issues or work to improve them. Even when I took the issues to a higher level I was met with resistance and was given a cookie cutter response. Parents if you're looking for a comprehensive well organized program for your child please look elsewhere!

After being disappointed with some of the other Christian schools in the area, I can truthfully say that this school is the best Christian school in the Rochester area! GCS has high academics and wonderful teachers that care about the students. Also, they keep their focus on what's so very important - our relationship with God through Jesus Christ!

I like the strictness and chapels on Wed. the school spirit, teachers are thorough and the school uses technology and has many resourses tp help the students. They have hot lunches uniforms, section five sports and middleschool class trips out of state.My two daughters are learning so much more academically then the other private school they were at.

This school is simply incredible, and you can see the true spirit of Christian love in each member of the staff here.... Dr Parker, the principal is available to help anyone at anytime Don't think that because this school is small in size that it isn't worth checking out... call and ask for a tour today :)

I appreciate all the sacrifice that everyone gives to make this school one of the best Christian schools in Rochester, NY

Last modified Greece Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8