7-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is amazing! My daughter is in her 2nd year here and not looking forward to graduation. Great value for the money! I highly recommend this School. Leadership, Catholic centered values , academics are rigorous but the teachers are there to help and guide the students . They have a lot of clubs, sports, field trips , and a student volunteer program. My daughter is even going on an 8th grade class trip this spring!

My fourth child is now in this school and they all have loved it. My husband and I have also been very happy. My older children who have attended are thriving in High School now. This school lays a great foundation for them and provides them an environment where they are only with other middle schoolers and are able to express themselves and feel safe. Yes middle schoolers can be tough so there can be issues but it has been my experience that any problems that have been brought to the attention of the administration have been dealt with very quickly and appropriately. I really like that there are many opportunities to get involved, volunteer and become a part of this community.

Siena has a great middle school environment. It understands the middle school student's emotions and needs. The academics are outstanding.

My son attends this school and loves it! He has thrived academically and has made a great group of friends. Teachers are always accessible, and the student body itself is a great, responsible group. Only caveat is the sports program, as the current AD is somewhat incompetant. That said, it's his first year in the position, understand there's growing pains, but if you're not up to the job, don't do it! Otherwise, academically excellent, nurturing social environment, a great place to send your kids for those pivotal 2 years!

This may have been a good school once, but it has gone downhill a great deal with the hiring of a new principal there 2 years ago. There's absolutely no strong leadership with kids and teachers bullying and things being stolen from one another. Never expected this from a Catholic school. Very disappointed!!!

This school is amazing! i am now an 8th grader. The teachers are wonderful!

Siena Catholic academy is an amazing school. i am currently an 8th grader and i am not looking forward to leaving. This is truly an amazing school and if i could, i would got to school here forever. I have made the best friends that i have ever had. This is my favorite place to be. I look forward to going to school in the morning. The teachers are great and always want to help you and see you succeed. everyone is amazingly friendly, and it is really easy to fit in. Siena is truly an amazing place to be, and it will always remain in lmy heart.

Prettty nice Christian values followed by the school's administration. It was a great co-ed middle school experience for our first son. Now our younger one is there, and the older one is at McQuaid.

Siena Catholic Academy is one of the best experiences of my life. I am currently an 8th grader and I have could never have felt more prepared for high school. The friends you make are good influences and I will be friends with them forever. I have matured so much in the past two years and I am so grateful to Siena for all they have done.

im in 8th grade at siena and its probably one of the best schools i ever went to the people r so funny

Last modified Siena Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-8