Bad
Good

This school is in desperate need of new administration, teachers and staff. Needs a complete intervention and over haul. My son attended this school and I uncovered with facts and another teacher witness that a teacher had been lying about my son's progress and challenges. The principal NEVER reprimanded the teacher and was actually rude to me. Horrible experience for little ones and their parents!

Great school and a great area. Pretty location with great teachers. It is so wonderfull to have the school right in the neighberhood. Just a couple block walk and the kids are there :)

My grand-daughter is having some wonderful learning opportunities - reading, laughter, music, art. There's a lot of individualized planning for each child. And my grand-daughter loves school!

my grandchild and my niece went to this school,the teachers are very helpful with the students.very good school.

Great School! All 3 of my kids attended there and loved it! The teachers were great and were very caring. Excellent PTA. We miss the school very much now that our kids don't attend.

I love Helendale. All three of my children have gone to Helendale and things seem even better with the new principal. The teachers are all incredible. They give so much of themselves to the students. This is our last year at Helendale and we will miss it very much. It is a very special place.

This school has a very warm, comfortable atmosphere. You can tell that the staff respects each other & loves what they do. It's a great place for children to learn!

Great school. Students, teachers and principal all represent what is good about learning and community.

Last modified Helendale Road Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2