Hamidiye Academy 5

Posted September 23, 2011
itis a pretty good school, i won't say that it is the perfect one but the staff is very nice people moreover teachers are so nice i think they provide serious islamic education for students from pre-k to 8th grade...

Hamidiye Academy 4

Posted May 16, 2009
I think this is an interesting and innovative school in terms of its vision and mission. It is a new school and so has growing pains, but the dedication of the teachers and staff is exceptional. In time, I can see wonderful things happen here.

Hamidiye Academy 0

Posted December 31, 2008
I do not like this school. I hope that my parents let me go to a public school next year. I have gone to this school for two years and want to learn more science and math.

Hamidiye Academy