Bad
Good

Walt Disney School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
Walt Disney School is very weak academically. Since my son came to this school he forgot everything he learned before in his previous school. He has no homework, he does only 10 spelling words and reads 1 book/day and sometimes he has math probably 2nd grade level (he is in 3rd grade) assignments. I am seriously considering to move from this school because I am really worried that he will be never able to succeed. However, this school has a good arts/music program about which I really don't care.

Posted January 19, 2010
Walt Disney is an excellent school consisting of wonderful, supporting teachers and staff. My children look forward to attending school and I believe a rating on that alone says a lot.

Posted February 17, 2009
My two neices go to Disney and both have new teachers. My oldest neice has a former middle school teacher Mr. J Dennis. My youngest is a second grader and has a former Paul Road teacher Mrs. B DiGacomo. The two love their teachers and are having a exciting school year.

Walt Disney School 5

Posted April 03, 2006
I love Walt Disney. The teachers are wonderful. Mr. Brooks is our principal. This is his first year with us. The kids like him. But he has a tough act to follow. Mr. Carmen, our former principal was with the school for many many years. Mr. Brooks is very nice. I went to this school from K-5 in the 60s/70s. I am thrilled to have my daughter here. The parents at school are wonderful many are very involved with school events. We have many parents who volunteer every day.

175 Coldwater Road, Rochester, NY  14624
Last modified Walt Disney School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walt Disney School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top