Rochester, NY

Arcadia Middle School 1

Posted September 30, 2014
This school did not impress me at all. The teachers I encountered were horrible and snotty. They liked to complain about problems but offered little to no solutions at all. Same goes for the principal who seemed to be fine with the less that impressive conduct of the teachers. No adults seemed to care about the constant cursing and fights that happened in the halls. I do not recommend this school. 0 out of 10. -A former student

Posted August 02, 2009
Most people would be lucky to have such a great school. I loved Arcadia Middle School! There was absolutely no bullying and teachers were more than welcome to stay after school to help kids improve their grades or understand the material.

Posted November 07, 2008
This is my daughters first year at Arcadia Middle School. I think that the teachers and adminitrators are doing a great job. If ever I have had a concern and have called the school, I have gotten a call back withtin the same day. My daughter loves it and I am very pleased.

Posted September 09, 2008
As good as school as any other greece school , just don't get the recognition like Athena.

Posted September 09, 2008
I have been very impressed with the quality of teachers at this school. My son feels very confortable with everyone and there is a very positive atmosphere. I think the best middle school in Greece BY FAR!

Arcadia Middle School 2

Posted May 29, 2008
This is my daughters first year at Greece Arcadia Middle School and what a disappointing experience it has been. Apparently, some teachers do not like to communicate with the parents and neglect to return phone calls or emails. My childs GPA is over 4.1 (due to the support she receives at home) however, I do feel that the lines of communication need to be open between the teacher, student, and parents. Oh well, I guess we're on our own.

Posted January 13, 2008
This is the best school! Every teacher is nice and kind!

Posted September 17, 2007
Both of my sons attend this school and love it. My kids have never been bullied and enjoy the environment of the school. I have emailed all of their teachers and have received great responses. I would like to see the administration stay the same from one year to the next.

Arcadia Middle School 1

Posted September 08, 2007
This school is sub-standard. The teachers are there only for a paycheck and don't really care about education or the children. Parent concerns are ignored and pacified which makes the whole situation unresolvable. We moved to get out of this school district.It is too big to have any real structure.

Posted September 07, 2007
The school is horrible. My granddaughter has had nothing but problems with being bullied since she's been there and no teacher or principal does anything about it. They ignore any problems that come up. They are there for the money and nothing more.

130 Island Cottage Road, Rochester, NY  14612
Last modified Arcadia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arcadia Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top