Bad
Good

Posted July 30, 2013
This school is AMAZING!! The teachers are wonderful. They go above and beyond when it comes to their students. I always get a warm feeling when I walk into the building. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Definitely a top notch school!! It is an A+ in my book.

Posted June 16, 2011
Excellent school. I can't say enough about the teachers and support staff. I especially appreciate their zero tolerance policy when it comes to bullying.

Autumn Lane Elementary School

Posted March 29, 2008
This is a new experience for us. Our daughter is in Kindergarten so we are new to the world of academics. I have nothing but praise for Autumn Lane. I never thought our daughter would be reading, let alone writing, as early as Christmas. Autumn Lane is our home school and also our School of Choice due to the association with the arts. I could not ask for better staff or a happy, healthy, safe environment for my child. My only wish was more parent involvement in the PTA.

Posted September 02, 2007
My son currently attends Autumn Lane, my daughter attended 2nd grade only as she was in private school prior to that. I initially submitted both of my children in the lottery for Pine Brook but they were not picked and placed on a waiting list. My daughter went on to complete 3-5th grades at CraigHill (sister school) and my son is entering 2nd grade his last year at Autumn Lane. I have nothing but positive feedback to share. The environment as well as the staff are excellent in providing what both of my children needed educationally, socially, and emotionally. I have chosen to keep my son in the AL-CH schools, I don't see any benefit in trying to get him into PineBrook (school of choice) as Autumn Lane has everything he needs.

Autumn Lane Elementary School
2089 Maiden Lane, Rochester, NY  14626
Last modified Autumn Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Autumn Lane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top