Posted July 14, 2013
English Village Teachers, Principal, Vice Principal and Faculty are amazing. I had one child in Kindergarten and have seen major improvements all around. All the teachers are there because they love to teach and care for the children. The school has great communication with the parents. E.V. also has a monitored locked security entrance. The lunch menu and lunch ladies are wonderful they offer breakfast and lunch. The library and librarian are extremely involved in your child's everyday school experience, she offers online books at home. The kids love it! The P.E. program is wonderful and the teacher is fantastic. The art and music program is good too. Our family LOVES E.V. and you will too!!!! E.V. is pre-k to 2nd grade. Greece offers busing and the bus drivers are great.

Posted March 19, 2011
My daughter has been at English Village since pre-k. We love it here! Her first grade wasn't that great (she didn't work well with above-grade-level children), but my daughter was happy in her class. Her pre-school, kindergarten, and second grade teachers were absolutely amazing!

English Village Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2011
My son is seven he has had 2 good teachers his second grade teacher is not very good. I found she lied to the principle after I asked y she hasn't been responding to numerous of calls. the follow day she failed to give my child his breakfast card. telling me he was starving till lunch. not professionally at all.

English Village Elementary School 0

Posted March 05, 2009
My 2 daughters are in the Bi-lingual class and doing far better than I expected. Both of their teachers should be commended and recognized for their efforts!!

Posted February 20, 2007
English Village Elemantry is a Great school my children could not be more excited to go to school. I look foward to keeping my children there until he has to switch to the 3-5 school.

Posted January 17, 2007
My Kindergardener couldn't be happier. The teachers are great and really care. The thing that makes this school stand out is that it goes out of its way weekly involving the parents in their childs learning.

Posted February 18, 2006
This school is wonderful! There is plenty of academic support for all children and the always communicates with you.

English Village Elementary School
800 Tait Avenue, Rochester, NY  14616
Last modified English Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
English Village Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top