Posted November 24, 2014
My Daughter started Kindergarten this year and loves it at Holmes Road. Her teacher is wonderful and will call you around the clock to update you not just for the bad but for the good! She has made so many friends and is learning so much. Her report card this quarter was wonderful :)

Posted December 17, 2010
I have one that went to Holmes rd and then on to Kirk Rd. I have one that started kindergarden at Holmes Rd this September. Both have special needs and the teachers and staff and parents are wonderful with the kids.

Holmes Road Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
We have 2 children in this school too. My oldest daughter is receiving all outstanding on her report cards and loves learning. My son is follwing in her foot steps. The method of teaching is wonderful; makes learning enjoyable. The staff is great too!

Posted January 15, 2008
We have 3 children in this school. You know the school is good and your children are excelling when you worry that if you move, how will you ever find a school as good as the one they are currently attending. Holms Rd School recently received International Baccalaureate Accreditation (IBA). This school as a partnership with Buckman Hights Elementary.

Posted January 12, 2006
My child is currently attending kindergarten, and also completed pre-k, at Holmes Road. Before her enrolled I really wasn't familiar with the school and have been extremely impressed. I volunteer on a regular basis at Holmes Road and have had nothing but wonderful experiences dealing with the teachers, principal and staff. There is a sense of community where the staff know all of the students by name. The teachers I've all worked with have gone the extra mile to bring out the best in each student and make each child feel special. The school is also in the midst of becoming an International Baccalaureat Primary Years Programme school, which has encouraged the children to become empathetic with people different from themselves as well as inquisitive critical thinkers. I cannot recommend Holmes Road Elementary School enough.

Holmes Road Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2006
My child is excelling very nicely at this school. He loves his music, art and gym. He also loves that on nice days they are taken outside to play on their playground. I like the way he is disciplined. Before I started to work I was very involved in school activities. Parents are given a great opportunity to be active in the school and not just through the PTA. I'm just sad that the school does not go any higher than the second grade.

Holmes Road Elementary School
300 Holmes Rd, Rochester, NY  14626
Last modified Holmes Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Holmes Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top