K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted November 25, 2015
Amazing and knowledgable teachers and administration! your child' academic progress and high standards of learning are a priority !

Posted August 13, 2013
My child is going into his fourth year at St Agnes. Everyone at the school is wonderful, staff and students alike. With an eighty year history I have met many people who have graduated from the school and they loved it too. The day I walked through the doors of St Agnes for their open house tour, I knew this was the school for our child. I have not a single regret since we made the choice, it's a wonderful religious learning environment for our child.

Posted January 30, 2012
I am a parent of a student that attends St Agnes. I am extremely happy with the way this school is run so efficiently. I love it that they challenge the students academically, and that they don't stand for nonsense nor bad behavior. My child loves her school and has thrived in this environment .

Posted February 17, 2011
As a recent alumnus, I have to say that I completely undervalued and took for granted the excellent learning environment that St. Agnes provided me with. Through all the years, Kindergarten to Eighth, I, along with all of my classmates, have been supported by the Co-Principals. At St. Agnes, you are also challenged academically, often by learning advanced concepts for your grade level in many of the subjects. St. Agnes also puts a strong emphasis on spirituality and the Catholic faith. The St. Agnes faculty has helped me achieve my goals and prepare me for the years coming. St. Agnes is truly one of the best options when it comes to Long Island Catholic elementary schools.

St Agnes Cathedral School

Posted December 05, 2009
This is a wonderful place for children not only to be challenged academically, but to learn & practice their faith.

Posted October 20, 2009
Excellent Principals and teachers!

St Agnes Cathedral School
70 Clinton Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY  11570
Last modified St Agnes Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Agnes Cathedral School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top