Gansevoort Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2009
great school i have ever seen

Gansevoort Elementary School 0

Posted July 18, 2008
I am so excited that this school is staying open. The teachers took in my son as a 3rd grader, not knowing his ABC's and at the end of 4th grade is reading at a Rigby level 29. The principle is wonderful and I cannot thank the entire staff enough for their dedication and love they provide to the students everyday and to never give up on their beliefs. If I could kiss each of you I would. Thank you and I look forward to sending my daughter there next year and I am sure you will make her the next president! Keep our school alive, clean and happy!

Gansevoort Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2007
The students in this building are excellent as is the staff. The school is not what people view it as as what they think are only other peoples' opinions. Stop in and see for yourself. It is a great school that has all the neighborhood school and community school qualities! Ask any parent and they will justify we have the same parental involvement it is just that our parents cannot attend board meetings or other events that are not within distance due to lack of transportation. NOT JUST BECAUSE! They are involved. PTG payed for a bus to transport them to the last meeting and staff members, as well as OTHER COMMUNITY WOKERS watched the students FOR FREE at the school! That is what a Community, neighborhood school is all.about!

Gansevoort Elementary School 5

Posted November 09, 2007
We love this school! This is a wonderful place for children to learn about themselves and others. This school has spirit, respect, love , and alot of activities. I have seen the kids really enjoying this school and learning alot.

Gansevoort Elementary School
758 W Liberty St, Rome, NY  13440
Last modified Gansevoort Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gansevoort Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top