Bad
Good

I went to this school both my 7th and 8th grade year and the teachers were a bit rude to the students. It's like the teachers aren't really in the right mind to teach. The possible good thing (If only the good thing) is remodeling the school and gym.

I have had three children go through this school and I have to say that there are some great educators involved in our childrens education. Amongst these great educators are the few who really do not care about the children but have found a comfortable way to make a living yet are not vested in the progress of children. Another big concern is the administration both at the school and in the board office.

I agree. If this school had to live up to real standards, it would never make it. It almost seems like they are afraid to confront certain groups of kids and would rather just deal with the bullying and bad behavior by ignoring it. It will never change unless the parents get together and demand, as a group, that these things stop. Even if you call the schoolboard, all you get are a bunch of excuses and they try to blow you off. My kids are important and I care about how they are being treated at school. I don't just send them off to school with no care.

No confidence in staff that will allow our students satisfaction or learning. Rude, bullies, gangs throughout the school.

I went to this school in the 2006-2007 school year. The facility is horrible. The building is very, very humid in only 80 degree weather. I moved here in january of 07, and i was in the honors classes. The things i did in those clases were things i did at my old school 1-2 years ago. I was very dissapointed with the facility and the teachers.

Last modified Lyndon H Strough Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.