PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 12, 2010
my kids love RCS, there is such unity here with the kids. It makes it feel like a family

Rome Catholic School 4

Posted December 27, 2009
I attend Rome Catholic, and have since the middle of my 6th grade year. I have excelled here, in ways that are not attainable at other high schools. The teachers here aren't doing their job because they are getting paid to (we all know the pay is not the greatest) they are doing it, because it is what they love to do. The faculty and staff at Rome Catholic make it possible for me and my peers to learn in a environment we are comfortable in. All of the teachers stay exactly a half an hour after dismissal, at which time we, the students, may go to a teacher for some extra help. A class of 20-25 students, will most likely learn more on average then a class of 30-35 students. No, Catholic school isn't for everyone, but it is the best descision I have ever made.

Posted September 14, 2004
Even though our year has just started, I have noticed a renewed spirit, and a greater attention to detail. With the grades combining, there is a wonderful opportunity for our older students to be mentors, and the younger students have positive role models. With the Parent's, Teacher's and Administration's willingness to move forward in a positive way, we will acheive all that we want to and need to in order to have this wonderful, Faith Based school in our city. God has blessed our efforts.

Posted January 12, 2004
Given the sad state of other schools in the area, I find RCH to be a safe, Christ centered environment, and a great school for parental involvement. Teachers care about their students at this school, and it offers students a wide choice of after school activities. Students here are encouraged, and go on to excellent four year colleges. If you want to learn and are willing to put forth the effort to accomplish your goals, the opportunities are here.

Posted August 22, 2003
The best thing I could ever have done for my child was enrolling him in this school. Because of the careful guidance and attention given at this school, I have the confidence my child will succeed in college and after.

Rome Catholic School