PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

What a disappointment. Most of the teachers free style. They dont follow the curriculum. We had no science for three months in the middle school, health is taught about once every 3 weeks, and my straight A student is going to be placed in remedial math in high school. How is that for effective.....

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Whatever parents yells the loudest gets their way. Yell at the teacher get higher grades.....yell at the Principle your delinquent becomes valedictorian. This school is a farce. I personally had my child victimized by the school.

just loving every minute !! I wouldn't change a thing this school my children love

I am a graduate of this school and my son graduated two years ago and my daughter is in eighth grade. Of course, the school has changed since I attended but the students thrive and learn so much here, not only in their academics but as caring individuals with respect for themselves and one another. I am so glad I to have my children attend this school. We have a new Principal and it looks like it's going to be a great future for us!

Wonderful school could not be happier. A great well rounded education with kind and dedicated staff. Children will graduate well prepared for high school and college.

My 2 children have been in St. Josephs since Pre-K and are now going into 4th and 6th grade. This school is a family and not only teaches them about God and faith but also about respect and confidence. Everyone knows everybody by name, especially the principal. It is not easy sending them to a Catholic school....we struggle each month with the payments BUT we know it is the best place for them. There are good teachers, bad teachers, boring teachers, exciting teachers, mean teachers and easy teachers in ALL schools (even at St. Josephs) but at St. Joseph's they have 1 common goal....teaching our children to be respectful, have a love and respect for their friends and family and a faith in God. We attend another Parish so I am not writing this because we are parishioners and I also have had some experiences with certain teachers so I am not saying everything is perfect there. Bottom line is if Faith, God, values, resect and a good education are important to you....St. Josephs school is my number 1 recommendation for this community. I just pray we can make it through financially to 8th grade so our children can have the full experience. Thank you St. Josephs Staff!!

My kids attend this school. The principal's leadership is questionable. It is her way or the highway. She never returns parents phone calls or has time for discussions .There are about 3 good teachers in the school. Notice that the last 2 comments pertain to the pre-K program. Public schools do not offer full-time pre-K and the positive comments are because the "school" tries hard to create a very good impression so that the students can come the following year. BEWARE! Don't be deceived.

My 6 year old attended this school for the nursery & per-k program and never had a problem. It was so good my 4 year old attends the pre-k program there now. Her teacher Mrs. Mundy & Aid Ms. B are excellent and so helpful. My daughter loves them. She is learning what she should be learning. She loves it and so do I!! My son when old enough will be attending the nursery program & pre-k program. And will recommend the above teachers. I can't believe some of these reviews. If you are that unhappy PULL your child out. You are the only one keeping them there..

The teachers in this school especially in Pre-K A are wonderful. They are caring, fun and give my child the best education possible. My child comes home with projects that reflects what they had learned every week along with daily classwork. If parents are not happy why post? Just pull your child out and go someplace else.

This is by dar the WORST school I have ever seen. The staff is extremely unprofessional, they don't know how to handle kids. They are extremely unorganized and nasty to children. I walked in to find 3 adults yelling at my child in the hallway and he is only 4 and was in tears. I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone.

Last modified St Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8