PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I agree with the last comment. Whomever yells the loudest gets their way.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My student was a bright student. The teacher was not teaching subjects. At the end of the year most of the work books and note books were empty. No work was completed. Now this bright student is no longer in the school but in a better one whereby they now need remediation. So much for competent teachers.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

It was not always aligned with classwork.

In my opinion the principal and many of the teachers are incompatible with Catholic education. They are rude and incompetent. They cannot handle children in a kind and fair manner. They embarrass and harrass students. I personally have seen this behavior. The child was taken out of the school before the child was damaged any more by that environment. Also In my opinion academically the school was below par. Enough was enough!!

I love this School!!!! My started Nursery here and now in Pre-K. I love the teachers and the new principal.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

What a disappointment. Most of the teachers free style. They dont follow the curriculum. We had no science for three months in the middle school, health is taught about once every 3 weeks, and my straight A student is going to be placed in remedial math in high school. How is that for effective.....

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Whatever parents yells the loudest gets their way. Yell at the teacher get higher grades.....yell at the Principle your delinquent becomes valedictorian. This school is a farce. I personally had my child victimized by the school.

just loving every minute !! I wouldn't change a thing this school my children love

I am a graduate of this school and my son graduated two years ago and my daughter is in eighth grade. Of course, the school has changed since I attended but the students thrive and learn so much here, not only in their academics but as caring individuals with respect for themselves and one another. I am so glad I to have my children attend this school. We have a new Principal and it looks like it's going to be a great future for us!

Wonderful school could not be happier. A great well rounded education with kind and dedicated staff. Children will graduate well prepared for high school and college.

Last modified St Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8