Ronkonkoma, NY

Ronkonkoma Middle School 2

Posted July 16, 2008
I attend ronkonkoma middle school and i think that some teachers play favorites and some dont let you say things. I also think that the after school activites are also based on favorites. I think this school needs improvement. But the principal and assistant principal are my favorite in the whole school

Ronkonkoma Middle School 5

Posted October 15, 2007
This is a great school that my child attends!

Ronkonkoma Middle School 4

Posted June 21, 2007
RMS is a great school. My son really enjoyed going there and the teachers are very nice.

Ronkonkoma Middle School 2

Posted December 20, 2004
Special education teachers need more training in order to understand the needs of student. What they tell a parent and what they do are intirely different. Teachers have stated to me they do not have the time to help student one on one.

Ronkonkoma Middle School 3

Posted August 07, 2004
I am a graduate of Ronkonkoma JHS and it was an awesome place to learn. I love the way it is changing. There is more diversity then there has ever been. It is a community that is changing hopefully for the best.

Ronkonkoma Middle School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
this school is a great place for our kids to learn.most kids have scool pride

Ronkonkoma Middle School
501 Peconic Street, Ronkonkoma, NY  11779
Last modified Ronkonkoma Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ronkonkoma Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top