Posted October 14, 2010
I am the father of five and this school has the best pre-k and kindergarten program I have ever seen.

Posted October 13, 2010
This school has amazing elementary school teachers. They have the most valuable Pre-K teacher. Having not grown up here and having attended a highly respected elementary, middle and high schools, I am impressed overall with RCS. I would like to see programs to enrich the gifted students. I would also like to see more focus on special education program and help these students realize their dreams of higher education.

Roxbury Central School 1

Posted April 13, 2010

Posted October 28, 2009
My son has been in Roxbury since his Junior year of High School. I wish he had attended since Kindergarten! Though a small school in a small town, it out shines all other schools my children have attended.His grades are much improved too. Roxbury genuinely welcomes each new student, helps them to establish themselves there, and continues to guide and educate them through their courses of study. My son loves this school. He can't say that about other schools he has been to. He has been to Germantown, Pine Plains, Wallkill, and a private elementary school. This small school even offers Driver's Ed! My husband graduated from Roxbury and all of the positive aspects from the '70s and '80s are alive and well. The staff are friendly and focused on the student's needs.

Posted October 23, 2008
RCS is a community center. I do not understand the July reviewers claims. This school has a loving and caring staff that tries its hardest to meet the needs of our children. It has its challenges but to place thos challenges on the school itself is not fair. Way to go RCS.

Roxbury Central School 1

Posted July 18, 2008
The school is not at all progressive. Teaching methods are stale and there seems to be a general feeling of apathy, The guidance is essentially nonexistent. The good points are the size, athletics, technology, art and a generally caring environment.

Roxbury Central School 2

Posted December 19, 2007

Posted January 27, 2006

Posted November 29, 2004
RCS is a terrific school. The classes are small the teachers are wonderful. The sports programs are invaluable. My son is thriving and I can not wait for him to reach HS where he will be able to excel above the normal standards.

Roxbury Central School
53729 Nys Rt 30, Roxbury, NY  12474
Last modified Roxbury Central School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roxbury Central School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top