Saint James Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2013
My son is in first grade and he loves it ever since he's been attending this school. The Principal and staff is great. They are caring, friendly and dedicated. Any issue is resolved right away. I feel safe sending my son there.

Saint James Elementary School 5

Posted June 30, 2011
The teachers are very dedicated to making sure that the kids get the attention they deserve and are able provide them with extra help without hesistation. My kids have had a great experience there so far and I am looking forward to the years coming

Saint James Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2006
My son is in kindergarten and is having a wonderful experience. Parents are welcome in the classroom for 'centers' throughout the year, and on class trips and for special events at the school. My son is really reading and adding and subtracting real equations. His specials include gym 2xweek, music, art, library - each once a week. His teacher is warm and interested in all the children.

Saint James Elementary School
580 Lake Ave, Saint James, NY  11780
Last modified Saint James Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint James Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.