Sandy Creek High School 4

Posted May 04, 2009
I, like Most of my peers have went to Sandy Creek Central from Kindergarten. Sandy Creek is a very small school, my grad class has only 78 students in it. Our school has a 95% grad rate, the highest in the Oswego County. As for the teachers, there the best. If you want dedicated and caring teachers, Sandy Creek has them. Also because of how small our school is for each grade we only have one teacher for each subject, which is nice because if you forgot what your homework was you can ask anyone in your grade. So you wont find 6 American History teachers all teaching in 11th grade. You have one English teacher and so on. Also our school its self is beautiful. With a giant new gym with weight room's and a indoor track.

Sandy Creek High School 1

Posted August 10, 2008

Sandy Creek High School 5

Posted March 15, 2008
We are a three generation family that have all graduated from Sandy Creek High School. I now live in Florida and truly appreciate the education from New York that you do not receive in the south. Down here you are a number and not known by name...so sad. All I really have to say is that the academics in Sandy Creek High School are of the finest we have known and we would recommend all to attend this fine establishment. The teachers are of the finest quality and are friendly and courteous besides. AAA+++

Sandy Creek High School 5

Posted December 21, 2005

Sandy Creek High School 3

Posted April 01, 2005
Feel they should review some of the Teachers at this present time. Some of the teachers at this school are missing some of the instructional skills. I feel they are in the position and will just stay there without improvements or quality of teaching students. Just because you have been with the school doesnt mean you should relax and take it easy. I do have a tutor for my child now that help wasnt given in the classroom properly. Dont feel I needed to watch over a teachers progress and be on the watch for progress to be met. Which I feel that it has not improved.

Sandy Creek High School
124 Salisbury St, Sandy Creek, NY  13145
Last modified Sandy Creek High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandy Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top