Saratoga Springs, NY

Posted April 29, 2013
This school is one of the best one within the Saratoga Country. My kids love it and the teacher are the best. The education, the interest about education, and the honesty with parents and kids is what I like. For me, the environment is safe and the teacher are prepared. The attention they provide to the kids are excellent. What else I can say? I love it, and my kids love it too. Blessing.

Division Street Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2012
My kids had great teachers this school year, but I was not impressed with a couple of things. Number one being that they do not have much parent involvement at all. You can have lunch once a year if you sign up through a system and pick a date in advance and do not bring your other child. Its hoops to get to your child while they are at school. You can come volunteer, but only if you do not have smaller children at home that you would need to bring with you. Its really sad that your toddler is not allowed to do anything at the school that he or she will be attending in a few years. I am not impressed with the principal. She is very hands off in dealing with problems directly with the parents. Which surprises me since it is such a small school. The good side: they have great playgrounds for the kids. I love that they have art and music and my children thoroughly enjoy that. They do lots of outside activities and get plenty of fresh air. The biggest thing I would like to see different (which I have brought up but has not been changed) is parent involvement and your other child being allowed to come too. Its hard to volunteer to help if you need a sitter.

Posted March 22, 2011
Our daughter is in third grade now. She started in K. We are truly pleased with the school. Great teachers, great principal, great staff.

Posted February 28, 2011
We love the teachers, principle and administration at Division Street! I have found everyone to be very professional, direct and open to feedback. I was so inspired by my childrens wonderful experience that I recently got involved with the PTA. It is easy for me to give this school a glowing review!

Division Street Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2005
Academics at this school are average with majority of emphasis placed on passing state tests rather than learing. Some extracurricular activities are available but not very broad spectrum. Parents are encouraged to be involved but not required.

Division Street Elementary School
220 Division Street, Saratoga Springs, NY  12866
Last modified Division Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Division Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top