Saratoga Springs, NY
Students enrolled: 2,063

Posted October 24, 2014
This is an excellent high school where they have many interesting extra curricular activities - more than sports, though they have a lot of options there too. The teachers are motivated and stay after to help. There is an emphasis on safety with onsite police. Highly recommend.

Posted April 24, 2013
I loved this school. My teachers were educated and eager to teach, with a passion for their subject. I had plenty of creative outlets available to me and the school also boosts a lot of sports teams and clubs. In every school you will find students and teachers who "don't care" but overall I loved this place. I wish I was able to send my children here.

Posted February 03, 2012
The teachers are overall excellent. The student body is above average and we all know that peer influences are very important. There is only one glaring difficiency and that is the rationing of higher level science courses, generally 50 students and sometimes only 25 and this is with a fairly afluent and educated tax-payer base. There are at the least 100 students that could handle the advanced courses. It is not uncommon to have mid-90's science grades and not be "good enough" for honors or AP classes. A high-stakes entry exam is often included in the acceptance criteria. There are many opportunities for English and Social Studies high-level classes. I'm not sure why Saratoga does not value the sciences when we need more people trained in science to compete better globally. Our nieghboring high school in Ballston Spa has lower income students they have a better reputation for making advanced classes available to more students and supporting them to thrive in those courses.

Saratoga Springs High School 3

Posted March 23, 2011
This School would be very nice. Personally I have been to many schools because, I live in a military family. This on is by far the largest I have ever seen, and it amazes me everyday that someone isn't trampled. The halls are the worst part of the school. Also, there seems to be a lack of caring in general. To put it quite frankly, thestudents don't give a damn, and neither do the teachers or administration.

Posted February 25, 2010

Saratoga Springs High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Saratoga Springs High School has alot to offer students from a variety of advanced classes to classes in the Arts. There are many opportunities for the students to join clubs and sports to feel a part of the community.

Saratoga Springs High School 0

Posted August 28, 2007
you get very high qaulity education and there sport teams are very good rating top in the state

Posted June 25, 2006

Saratoga Springs High School 3

Posted June 15, 2006
- a former student

Posted May 24, 2006

Saratoga Springs High School
1 Blue Streak Boulevard, Saratoga Springs, NY  12866
Last modified Saratoga Springs High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saratoga Springs High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top