PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Both of our children attended this school, spanning a time from years before the negative comments below and years after the positive comments that follow. I am not sure where those negative comments come from, but it does not reflect our own experience. We have established personal relationships with each of the teachers from Early Childhood through 5th grade, and they looked for opportunities to engage each child based on their unique personality. One of the things that attracted us to the school was the display of student work that we saw during our tour, which showed a maturity well above each grade level. One of the things we took away from the school was the level of respect that the children develop for others, whether it is supporting classmates, participating in events to help people they do not even know, or simply being polite - something for which the children receive regular compliments in public. The school develops a community that includes the parents - almost all of whom volunteer in some capacity during the year, and get to know each other as well as the other children. After a few years, that is easily 30 children and sets of parents (or in our case 60 children and sets of parents) that become part of your world.

My son went here while we were stationed in NY. I loved the small community feel of the school and the caring helpful parents that were involved. My son went from PreK to part of 1st grade (before we moved). All of his teachers were such caring, nurturing role models. Great communication between parent/teachers. Great curriculum. All around the school is always looking for ways to better itself and I am sad that we left.

St. Clements has been an amazing experience for my daughter as well as the whole family. The community atmosphere is fantastic. The parents are very involved. She was at a public school ( rated very highly here) and transferred. I don't think she knew how fun school could be, there was always a bit of drama at the other school and while I expect that to happen everywhere - it hasn't at St. Clements. She's a bright kid and is so engaged in what she is learning and loves her classmates. Its fun to watch. The kids are fantastic as are the teachers. She loves this school! I wouldn't say the curriculum is vastly different from the public school but because the class size is only 16, I suspect the teacher is able to move through the material quicker and cover more ground.

St. Clement's exceeds all my expectations of a great school. We were not going to stay past the early childhood program but the loving and nurturing environment kept us here. My daughter has thrived at this school. She even gets many compliments outside the school environment on how smart, kind, polite, respectful and well rounded she has become. The class sizes are small and Catholic values and morals are interwoven throughout each day's lessons . Spanish, gym, music, technology and library are part of the curriculum starting at the pre-school level. The principal knows all the children by name and has even been awarded to Bishop's Distinguished Principal's award for her leadership. Parental involvement is critical and encouraged at all levels in this school. I love to volunteer because it makes me feel as though I am part of my daughter's education. I submit to you that the leadership shown by our principal, the quality of the teachers, and the adherence to the highest quality in academic standards has allowed our school to flourish even in these tough economic times. I would urge anyone who is looking for a new school in this area to consider St. Clements.

My family and I have loved St. Clement's School. My son's teacher will respond to my e-mails promptly, and reaches out to me if she has questions or concerns. The faculty and staff are kind and generous, and I believe that they have my son's best interest at heart. I am welcome in the classroom any time, and feel as though I am part of my son's education. He feels safe, loved and valued, and as a mother, I'm not sure I could ask for more. Parental involvement and support (both physically and financially) is required. I will say that I find the office unorganized, and the information that comes home doesn't always make sense.

Now that Catholic Schools week is coming up, I have to laugh because the real truth is that this school is the opposite of everything that they advertise in the radio ads. If you love your children and want them to go to school in a caring and loving environment - GO ELSEWHERE!

I agree. Our experience there was very negitive and caused my child a great amount of stress.

Has forgotten the meaning of the term Christianity. Ineffective leadership with a look the other way attitude. Comments from 2004 still hold true.

Last modified St Clements Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5