Saratoga Springs, NY

Waldorf School Of Saratoga Springs 5

Posted March 19, 2010
My second grader told me about a new boy who came for an observation to check out the school the other day. During the lunch that the whole class was having with a teacher in their beautiful classroom the boy exclaimed, addressing the teacher: 'Mr Stewart , this school is heaven!' Later, my daughter said that the boy was sad the day was over, and my little Waldorfian said dreamily with a smile 'I love this feeling when you just don't want to leave the school' And what's not to love there? Kids are treated with so much love and respect, given so many opportunities to learn and grow. The curriculum is reflective of the development of the brain, body and souls of the little creatures. The school is fun and children develop thinking and working habits so much needed in the world today.

Waldorf School Of Saratoga Springs 5

Posted February 01, 2008
I used to go to public school all of my life, but then I went to Waldorf, and it is such a welcoming community. Waldorf is 20X better , and the work is so much more fun to do. The teachers are great, and they are fun to debate with over many events in todays economy. I would recommend this school to anyone who likes the arts, and who wants to want to go to school every day. Waldorf has given me a new perspective on life and it is an experience i will cherish for the rest of my life.

Waldorf School Of Saratoga Springs
122 Regent Street, Saratoga Springs, NY  12866
Last modified Waldorf School Of Saratoga Springs is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Waldorf School Of Saratoga Springs Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top