Scarsdale, NY

Posted September 10, 2013
I have two boys in Foxmeadow. We have moved from SA to New York. The boys joined the school in April this year. The staff at Foxmeadow is so welcoming. My kids were scared at first to go to school because this was going to the a different environment than what they used to. The principal and the secretary of the school changed this for them because of the way they welcomed them to school since then they can't wait to go to school. They are very happy. The teachers are excellent as well I wouldn't have asked for a better school. Foxmeadow is the best.

Posted May 21, 2011
I am extremely happy with this school. I have two children who attend in different grades and I am pleased with the small class size and capable, dedicated teachers that they have. It compares favorably to the expensive private school my children were enrolled in when we lived in New York City.

Posted May 30, 2009
We are from Brazil and we had the pleasure to have our son and daughter studying in Fox Meadow during 2008. We found a school very well prepared to support with children from others countries and they have a very good process and infrastructure. Great School!

Posted February 21, 2009

Fox Meadow School 1

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted December 23, 2007

Posted December 18, 2007
Fox Meadow elementary is a great school. Very global, receptive and respecful of Internation cultures. Kids of all races and cultures would feel at ease and proud of their heritage while learning there.

Posted June 11, 2007
- a former student

Fox Meadow School
59 Brewster Road, Scarsdale, NY  10583
Last modified Fox Meadow School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Meadow School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top