Bad
Good

I have two girls in Fox Meadow. I am extremely happy with this school. Both of them are making tremendous progress thanks to dedicated teachers and stuffs. There are many high quality after- school program too.

One of the best schools we have experienced judging by our own upbringing or by what we see other family members experiencing elsewhere. The activities available, the various ways for parents to become involved, the care and guidance from the teachers, and the emphasis on a diverse education makes it a very special school.

I have two boys in Foxmeadow. We have moved from SA to New York. The boys joined the school in April this year. The staff at Foxmeadow is so welcoming. My kids were scared at first to go to school because this was going to the a different environment than what they used to. The principal and the secretary of the school changed this for them because of the way they welcomed them to school since then they can't wait to go to school. They are very happy. The teachers are excellent as well I wouldn't have asked for a better school. Foxmeadow is the best.

I am extremely happy with this school. I have two children who attend in different grades and I am pleased with the small class size and capable, dedicated teachers that they have. It compares favorably to the expensive private school my children were enrolled in when we lived in New York City.

We are from Brazil and we had the pleasure to have our son and daughter studying in Fox Meadow during 2008. We found a school very well prepared to support with children from others countries and they have a very good process and infrastructure. Great School!

Fox Meadow elementary is a great school. Very global, receptive and respecful of Internation cultures. Kids of all races and cultures would feel at ease and proud of their heritage while learning there.

Last modified Fox Meadow School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.