Scarsdale, NY

Posted December 12, 2010
I am thrilled with Quaker Ridge. The teacher quality is really top-notch. The curriculum is awesome - they've put in Singapore math. I agree - the nurse is excellent. Parent involvement is great. The after-school clubs are great... I can't find a single fault, no matter how small.

Posted April 04, 2010

Posted October 13, 2009
I am a student here and the school is amzing and the teachers are so nice

Posted January 01, 2006
We have really enjoyed our time at this school. The teachers have made every effort to accomodate my first grader's personal needs, and the 'specials' are great -- PE and music twice a week, art and Spanish one time apiece. There are great after school PTA-organized activities, and the parents are on the whole very involved. The nurse is wonderful as well! There are some transitional issues involved with the arrival this fall of a new principal. We have found her very pleasant, but she has the difficult challenge of following in the footsteps of a principal who was apparently quite charismatic and extremely talented in the way she lent her unique personality to the school. There is a great hot lunch program, with plenty of options and very reasonable cost. Extracurricular sports offerings are very popular, and run thru the Scarsdale Rec. Dept. We have been incredibly pleased!

Posted September 14, 2005
This is a fantanstic school. I'm a parent and I love it.

Quaker Ridge School
125 Weaver Street, Scarsdale, NY  10583
Last modified Quaker Ridge School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quaker Ridge School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top