Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted June 28, 2016
The teachers are caring and patient. My nephew is a very active kid and when he started Pre-K was told he would need testing. Now he is going to second grade and made the principals list.

Posted April 17, 2014
Pulaski is great. My kids have excelled beyond my expectations. All the teachers are phenomenal and I can't say more good things of our PTA. They are all about the kids, always thinking what they can do next to make some money for the kids. I don't think I have any negativity towards the school, just maybe to yps in general. I feel they need to step up and start worrying more about the kids...example, taking away Easter vacation? Really now come on...Jews get their Passover off. We should be having out Easter days off which included Holy Thursday and holy Monday. Some things with Yonkers I will never agree with!

Casimir Pulaski School 2

Posted February 08, 2014
Greetings Everyone! I've been reading everyone's comments and all have been helpful, although I have been getting mixed singles with some postings. But I'm thinking of relocating to Yonkers and I'm a bit unfamiliar with choosing the right, safe neighborhoods for my two boys and not to mention I'm a bit limited because I don't have a car. I'm looking for low income rental so I figured I would base majority of my apartment search on or near a good middle school, although I have one child in college and the other in middle (nuts)..But how is the living area around Pearls Hawthorn school or any neighboring schools? And if anyone know if colleges are near as well that would be great as well.. Any suggestions or resources are welcome...

Posted August 21, 2013
I can't say enough good things about Pulaski, besides the wonderful, heartfelt teachers, we have an amazing PTA and an awesome office staff. Mr. Curtis and Ms Honeywell are as good as it gets. I made the best descision ever, sending my children here, to think I was almost willing to pay for the catholic school and here I am at one of the best Yonkers public school there is. If you are seriously thinking of the catholic schools, you should think twice and come and check out our school, if you want to transfer into our school, get on the waiting list now!

Posted December 12, 2012
This school is the best you can find! The teachers have the best attitude. especially Diaz , O'Gorman, Sapra , the top teachers and there is plenty more. plus the one change the school has made is Not good.

Posted November 06, 2011
The PTA is the best. They provide enrichment programs for all the children. They advocate for the children. They keep parents informed so that parents can attend rallies and advocate for their children.

Casimir Pulaski School 1

Posted November 03, 2011
This school isn't that great. The PTA is the worst. My suggestion to all the parents is not to put your child in this school. Although the principal and the vice principal are okay, the parents are extremely dis-likable and display bad behavior in front of other children. I am transferring my own kids after this year.

Posted July 29, 2011
I think this school is awesome my daughters have been going there going on 5 yrs.There uniform policy is great and enforced by staff.The P.T.A. is the greatest they do so much for the students.The teachers are so caring and they love what they do especially Mrs.Koppe,Mrs.Diaz and Ms O'Gorman.The office staff are also great Mrs.Bucci can run the school all by herself if needed.Mr Curtis and Mrs Honeywell know every students name which is hard to do when there are 576 students.If you are looking for a public school for your children to attend but want a strict,friendly learning school you have found it.

Posted May 25, 2010
My daughter has attended Pulaski school since she was in Pre-K, and is now in 3rd grade. I m very happy with the school, but will say that could be better. They could enforce tougher rules towards uniforms, and proper dress code. I feel that yes, most of the kids wear the uniform, but much of the older kids wear the school colors, but not in the appropriate manner.

Casimir Pulaski School 3

Posted April 15, 2010
Pulaski is still a good school but there have been changes this year that some parents are not happy about. The teachers are great but the one change made to administration makes a big difference for the school. The school was fine the way it was. Lets see what happens next year.

Casimir Pulaski School
150 Kings Cross, Scarsdale, NY  10583
Last modified Casimir Pulaski School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.