Scarsdale, NY

Posted November 03, 2013
The principal, teachers, parents & PTA all work together to create an excellent environment for learning and enrichment. I have been impressed with the individual attention that my children have received.

Posted June 19, 2012
Very impressed with the school: the teachers, principal ... but especially the students: motivated, intelligent, kind. I don't believe they teach to the tests, but the students score higher than in the Scarsdale schools. The curriculum teaches critical thinking, and open-ended approaches to problems. Very happy with my choice of schools.

Greenvale School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
I love the school district, it is by far one of the best around. I have 2 children in the system, and I feel the are being taught great. I would have to say with the increased enrollment, the school district, has gotten it right!!!

Greenvale School 0

Posted April 23, 2009
My son goes here, and I have been very happy with this school. His teacher is a hard grader, which I have issues with, but the school spends a lot of money on their equipment, gym, art, computers etc.

Posted October 21, 2007

Greenvale School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
My son has difficulty focusing and I don't feel the school is as understanding or as helpful as they could be. They seem to want to push an ADD diagnosis and suggest medication because 'they've done everything they can'. Frankly, I don't think they have the patience to deal with the issue. It feels like a fight to get any special services and at group meetings instead of feeling like a team, the parent is made to feel that their child is a problem and is put on the defensive. I think for a child without issues, the school has a lot to offer but if your child needs special consideration or attention, choose another district.

Greenvale School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
I moved to Eastchester 2 years ago. I was fooled by the high test scores on this site. Eastchester has high test scores in NY standardized tests because they devote their curriculum to the material and skills necessary to do well on these tests that have no effect on the future academic success of students.

Greenvale School 4

Posted November 13, 2005

Posted September 13, 2005

Greenvale School 3

Posted April 19, 2005

Greenvale School
1 Gabriel Rescigno Drive, Scarsdale, NY  10583
Last modified Greenvale School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenvale School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top