Lynnwood Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2014
My son attends Lynn wood elementary school and I would not have asked for more. It is a wonderful learning environment and a "really fun school" according to him. He loves the classes, teachers and special activities. When my husband and I were looking for a good public school we had a struggle until we found Lynn wood.

Posted March 13, 2011
Lynnwood is a wonderful school. The teachers are attentive to the kids and there are teacher's aides to help. The new principal is involved and thoughtful

Posted February 17, 2011
My daughter went to Lynnwood for 6 years and my son is currently in fourth grade. The programs offered to the students are great. The music program is a great feeder to middle school. Advanced and special needs kids are identified and addressed with programs to keep thier interest. The organizational skills stressed in Lynnwood successdfully carried over ito middle school. The staff is awsome and consistent. I have not witnessed andI don't agree the staff turnover comment from another reviewer. My kids totally thrived at Lynnwood.

Posted February 11, 2009
Lynnwood is an awesome school! Our kids love it there, the entire staff is wonderful, from the principal right through to the custodians. We are very happy with our experiences at Lynnwood!

Posted September 12, 2008
Lynnwood is a great community school. The principal and teachers are excellent.

Lynnwood Elementary School 2

Posted August 28, 2007
The teachers at this school are very supportive of the students. They go out of the way for the children even those with special needs. The administration in this building is weak. The principal is not a strong leader. There also seems to be a high staff turnover in this building.

Lynnwood Elementary School
8 Regina Drive, Schenectady, NY  12303
Last modified Lynnwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynnwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top