Schenectady, NY

Posted August 22, 2012
This September my daughter will be a third-grader at PBS and we all look forward to another great year there. School facility is (relatively) new and well-established, teachers and staff members are very experienced and enthuisastic, curriculums and projects are well-planned and encouraging kids' creativity, and last but not least, PTA has play an important and successful role. A great school to start!

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted February 18, 2009
I have twin girls in Kindergarten. They were separated into 2 different classes (our choice) and have done exceptionally well thanks to the incredible staff at PBE. The curriculum is amazing and so well thought out. The teachers, aides, librarian are all creative and kind. Parents are continually encouraged to participate in activities. Rest assured if you are sending your children here.

Posted October 06, 2006
I am glad that I chose this school (and the school district) for my kid. We were thinking of putting my kid (who is 5 years old and eligible for Kindergarten) in one of the private schools. But due to high demand (?) for private schools we were wait listed and ended up with Pinebush Elementary school. It has been a month, now we are very happy with the school. Best thing about the school is its staff. They are very knowledgable, helpful and the best team I have ever seen. The school has very good infrastructure. The teachers take extra care about kids and their learning. My kid is lot better in terms of his social and academic skills. I recommend this schools for all caring parents.

Pine Bush Elementary School
3437 Carman Road, Schenectady, NY  12303
Last modified Pine Bush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Bush Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top