Posted June 23, 2013
We really could not ask for more from Craig. The support of the school community is overwhelming. It seems like children just blossom with the great love and dedication of its teachers and staff. We made the right decision id choosing to send our girls to this school. It is the best there is in the Niskayuna!

Posted November 22, 2012
My son goes to this school. I would say that this school goes above and beyond. They treat academics and students as their first priority. There is a strict no bulling policy. They are very in touch with student needs. Excellent.Great environment, wonderful principal.

Posted November 27, 2011
This is to update my earlier posting from February 20th, 2011. While we did experience numerous conflicts back then this matter has been brought to light to school administration and has calmed down substantially. The school itself and the teachers involved with my son have become very supportive and nurturing. So therefore I ask readers at this point to disregard my earlier negative posting. I am reinstating my recommendation for Craig School for your consideration as a great place to educate your child.

Posted October 07, 2009
Even before our son officially started at Craig he received speech therapy there and all I can say is they have the best special ed staff ever! All the wonderful and helpful people from the staff- the principle, the main office, the teachers and special education providers were always there for us when we needed them! They answered the million questions we had, they helped our son adapt and made us feel we have done the best thing when we chose this school! I cannot begin to describe how much we love this school! We were and still are treated as a family and I would never forget the help we were offered at the school when we needed it the most! God Bless you all, you are amazing teachers, educators, friends and most of all genuine

Craig Elementary School
2566 Balltown Road, Schenectady, NY  12309
Last modified Craig Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Craig Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top