Schenectady, NY

Paige School 4

Posted August 29, 2015
So far I am very pleased with what my son has achieved through his first years at Paige. Now he'll start third grade, his math and reading level was over that 7 months before. We've had opportunity to meet the teachers and principal on the multiple events carried out through the years and I still haven't met one that doesn't care about the kids and teaching. My hats off to Mrs. Newcomb and Mr. Pettingill, my son's previous teachers, which in my opinion have placed my second son in a better position up to third grade compared to my first son, which just started studying in Duke University. So the future is bright thanks to them, the principal, and all the kind staff that supports them. Thanks.

Paige School 1

Posted February 13, 2011
My daughter attended this school and we pulled her out. There are swear words scrawled all over the playground, kids from stuggling families who have never picked up a book and cannot act appropriately in school. All my daughter talked about when she came home was who mis-behaved, and came home with stacks and stacks of unimaginative worksheets as her work.

Posted October 10, 2009
Paige Elementary is a very good school, however you can't rate a school necessarily, you have to rate or should I say give credit to the teachers, support staff and any other valuable player on the team. Working in a school in this day and age is hard. Paige elementary has a great team of people that work well together and work in the best interest of the CHILDREN!!! No place is perfect but I do believe this school does there very best to look out for our children!!!!

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Paige Elementary School because the teachers and staff are involved with each student to ensure the best education and to see each student reach their highest potential.

Posted July 17, 2009
i realy liked it the teachers are realy nice and understand the children.

Posted September 17, 2007
Actually, I'm a grandparent so I've been through this a few times and can honestly say that I'm impressed with Paige School. Entering a new school is challenging enough for a fourth grader but after only 2 weeks I can see a happier and enthusiastic child. Good job!

Posted July 07, 2004
My daughter is going into 4th and my son is starting Kindergarten 04-05. The principal, Mr. Scampini is caring and attentive. The teachers vary. My daughter has lucked out on most. We love the atmosphere and high standards of school work and behavior that's expected. Very Happy.

Paige School 4

Posted October 05, 2003
Paige is a great school & has a good environment.

104 Elliott Avenue, Schenectady, NY  12304
Last modified Paige School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paige School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top