Schenectady, NY

Van Corlaer School 5

Posted February 21, 2009

Van Corlaer School 4

Posted May 23, 2006
While I am concerned about the test scores, I am very impressed by the care exhibited by the staf for my special needs son who in kindergarten. They have been more than willing to provide any service they think will help him. I am also very impressed by the level of discipline and respect being instilled in their students. The children line up in an orderly fashion and they walk through the school quietly on the way to and from class. My other children attended another district school for a while and it was utter chaos. We ended up sending them to a catholic school. This school seems very well managed by comparison.

Van Corlaer School 5

Posted February 24, 2004

Van Corlaer School 4

Posted November 02, 2003
Van Corlaer has an excellent staff. The teachers and specialists are extremely dedicated and truly have the best interest of the students in mind. I'm a former teacher (from another district), so I know what to look for. My child has been happy & healthy. She has gained self-confidence, and continues to excel in school.

Van Corlaer School
2310 Guilderland Avenue, Schenectady, NY  12306
Last modified Van Corlaer School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Van Corlaer School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top