Schenectady, NY

Glen Worden Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2014
I transferred into Glen-Worden in 6th grade back when 6th Grade was in elementary schools (1996). It was a tough adjustment at that age but Glen-Worden was caring. Always concern with how I felt and if I was comfortable. They gave me a peer guide as well as tours from various teachers. They made sure I was comfortable even before the first day of school. They made sure I attended the 6th grade "before school" picnic with my parents. It is a giving school with great educators; who made sure you felt welcomed.

Glen Worden Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2013
I just wish they didn't have to be involved in NYS standardized testing. Great school apart from that!

Glen Worden Elementary School 5

Posted December 09, 2008
great teachers really engage the kids - great faculty really care.

Glen Worden Elementary School
30 Worden Road, Schenectady, NY  12302
Last modified Glen Worden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Worden Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top