6-12|Private

Bad
Good

A fun school with something for everyone. I can't tell you how fun it has been to see my kids play sports and in plays and see them growing. It makes me proud that they are doing well in school and in a positive, catholic atmosphere to learn from.

My husband and I are both alumni and it is good to see that the school is still so great. The teachers are wonderful and very concerned for the well being of the students. The class sizes are nice, they are up to date with technology, and just all around great.

My daughter has been here for four years.. They have a great curriculum in place and offer a lot of activities. She does track, mock trial, student council, almost too many. She has been doing well and I'm so proud!

Our public school district was making so many changes and changing their story so many times that we decided to enroll our daughter in ND-BG last year. My daughter has blossomed into a bright young woman. The number of students in each grade is small so the student to teacher ratio is great. If she needs help she gets it. She has an IEP for a reading disability and ND-BG is able to provide her with assistance and individualized attention. The public school might not have been able to provide the same level of support (although they are supposed to). 2013 graduating class of 44 students received 5.7 million dollars in scholarships. That averages out to about 130,000 per student over 4 years. I'd say the cost of tuition is more than covered by the college scholarships received.

My children transferred to BG from a public school and we couldn't be any happier! The school is like one big family from Administration to faculty right down to the students. The teachers are always available for help and put the students first! It is very challenging and we feel we could rest assure that our children will be prepared for college! Excellent school, best choice we ever made!!

This school is a small, caring and faith-filled environment for my child. The middle school is amazing. No child is ever left behind in any way, and the school embraces each child's learning style and personality. I feel that my child is very safe, and is developing great Christian values and beliefs. They are not focused on materialism, because there are uniforms are other guidelines to keep the students focused on school, not on the style of clothing or accessories they wear. The academics are very challenging, and there is a level for every child. They do try to teach each child to expect the best from themselves. What my child comes home with is priceless.

I am extremely happy that my child attends NDBG. The benefits are numerous from the environment to the staff.

Notre Dame Bishop Gibbons cares about every student that goes there. The students in this school are very respectful to the teachers and each other I am proud to have my son go there.

I love this school! The teachers are extremely helpful and always willing to go above and beyond to help my child succeed in every way possible. The school environment is also excellent he has made some great friends and really thrived in the environment. Excellent school!

I dont like this school alot because of the slacking of teachers supporting my children. I find it to be a disgrace to the rest of the Notre-Dame-Bishop Gibbons School

Last modified Notre Dame-Bishop Gibbons School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12