PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My children are in high school and have attended Mekeel from elementary grades. They are achieving at a high level on national standardized tests so are being well prepared for college. The staff has an amazing way of encouraging and challenging them. Most importantly, I find the administration and teacher's support of my family values has furthered my efforts to raise children who will change the world for Christ. I am very grateful for our time at Mekeel.

Mekeel has been great or our children. It is a great school community to be pat of, lots of events and opportunities for parents to be at school. The teachers know the students and parents are kept in the loop with academics and behavior. We would recommend this school to anyone.

Our children went to this school for two years. After we left my children had to be tutored just to get caught up academically. Both children were A students. The school does not prepare the students, it's dirty and a complete waste. The staff does not push the kids to excel. Very unhappy.

This is the perfect school for my child! We love Mekeel!!! Small classes, great teachers, community like atmosphere!

I'm a parent at MCA and have been for several years. The school is great. The students are encouraged to work hard in academics and set goals. The environment, discipline, values, and structure are what set the school apart. These other "parent" posts that say otherwise are obviously wrong.

MCA is a great school. It's not perfect but the school really tries hard to make each student and family succeed. We feel like our son is getting a great education and we are excited for his future at Mekeel.

Caring teachers, responsive administration, and excellent opportunities for my child. The school is consistently improving and I am happy to recommend it to other families!

At MCA students get a quality education, and the opportunity to learn in an environment where the love of God is experienced. I am proud to help advance the mission of MCA.

we love what our students are experiencing at mekeel. We started by sending one and soon all three of our children were at mca. The staff is friendly and welcoming and its easy to be involved as a parent.

We choose Mekeel because of the enviornment and atmoshphere at the school. The teachers are friendly and professional, administration is helpful, and the school cares about the development and future of our child.

Last modified Mekeel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12