Posted April 19, 2012
This is an excellent school that encourage each individual child to enhance their abilities to learn. Even though the school may not be for every child I REALLY think is worth a try. ABA teaching strategies really made a difference in my[AUTISM] daughter's life. The staff is extremely caring and truly understand a child with special needs. Even though it targets autism I believe the staff dedication and knowledge can be helpful to all. I love this school. IS TRULLY A GIFT.

Crossroads Center for Children 0

Posted February 26, 2008
The teachers and TA's care a lot about the children and put their heart and soul into making a difference in the children's lives. I think Crossroads has done wonders for my child

Posted October 27, 2007
- a staff
As a parent and staff member of a child with autism, I would recommend Crossroads. However, this program is very intense. It may not be right for all kids on the spectrum. That is why it;s very important to do your homework and research other schools and talk to other parents. The ABA aspect has helped my child greatly. He has come a long way. The staff at Crossroads are very dedicated and work very hard to assist our children in reaching their potential and being the best they can be.

Posted August 15, 2007
Highly recommended. A great program with the intensity necessary to make a significant difference in the lives of children with Autism. The staff fosters the independence necessary to enter public school. Research ABA - the only scientifically proven method to help children with Autism.

Crossroads Center for Children 0

Posted July 25, 2007
Not recommended at all. Management and staff are not good. Children are responsible for too many things by themselves.

Crossroads Center for Children 4

Posted April 19, 2007
This is an intense program but it made all the difference in my child. He started going here at age 4 diagnosis PDD-NOS and now he is mainstreamed part of the time at regular elementary school.

Crossroads Center for Children 2

Posted March 01, 2007
I believe these kids need to heal a bit before going into a program like this. The kids are responsible for themselves @ Crossroads. If they can't ask for it, they won't get it. There were way too many issues to deal with. I DO NOT recommend this school for any parent with an autistic child.

Crossroads Center for Children 1

Posted January 01, 2007
I would advise parents who are considering sending their child to Crossroads to fully research the school. I would never recommend this program to any family.

Posted November 23, 2006
Crossroads Center for Children is a wonderful school for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. (Typical children also attend Crossroads.) Crossroads uses ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis). The 5 1/2 hour intensive program is an excellent choice for children with special needs in the capital district area. My two children with high functioning autism spectrum disorders (Asperger's and PDD-NOS) attended the school. Our lives have changed so much with the help of Crossroads.

Crossroads Center for Children