Ungraded
Seaford, NY

The Hagedorn Little Village School 2

Posted October 02, 2014
Unpleasant experience. They dumb down kids bc of huge range of disabilities. Hated this place. Only plus was awesome playground and nice classrooms. Bad staff and methodology though Directors very lacking in compassion and make fun of kids not being able to toilet at age 4,

Posted February 01, 2014
My son attended this school for a year and I loved it!!no complaints at all!!!!

Posted July 07, 2013
I love this school. They have done such wonderful things for my son. His teacher went above and beyond. The staff is amazing and so are all the parents. Sad to see this school go, since my son has graduated.

The Hagedorn Little Village School 1

Posted July 23, 2012
Unfortunately I cannot echo the good reviews. I didn't like the director or my son's teacher or most of the people who worked with my son. I think the school has merits for the seriously disabled but not for higher functioning special education children. The person who gave a presentation even made a rude joke about untoilet trained children. Didn't like Miss regina or the director of the school.

The Hagedorn Little Village School 2

Posted July 23, 2012
Switched to Variety. Didn't think staff here was nurturing enough. Especially for such a well funded school.

Posted June 30, 2011
It is a great school that offers children with developmental delays the early intervention they need to progress.

The Hagedorn Little Village School 0

Posted February 09, 2010
my son attends little village for speech on a full time basis...words cannot explain how wonderful the therapists, teachers, aids and the rest of the staff are..The most compassiate, caring, and loving environment you could possibly want for a child with disability or without...

Posted January 23, 2010
caring and expert staff..clean & professional ..what else do u need

The Hagedorn Little Village School 0

Posted November 06, 2008
Love it, My son just started this past Sept. He has speech delay. And already he has made a huge improvement.

Posted August 03, 2007
This school is the best for children with special needs. The staff very professional. It is highly well managed. The staff is caring and compassionate with the kids. My son loves the school and get so upset when he is absent. Clean environment and advance equipment. I highly recommend this school.

The Hagedorn Little Village School