Posted February 17, 2011
I have heard great things about this school and it's program for kids with special needs. I wish I lived closer to have my child enrolled there.

Posted July 30, 2008
I have a 3rd and 4th grader in this school, and I am very happy with Miller Ave.The sense of unity that this school has is amazing. There is so much parental involvement. The class sizes are large,but they have teachers assistants in those classes.It is a small district and a very warm environment for the kids. The principal lives in the district,you see him around,he seems to know each kid individually.They love him.The rest of the staff is equally caring.

Posted September 27, 2007
I am very happy with Miller avenue I have a 4 & 5 Grader I cant tell you how much we love this school. So much trips and activites! I highly recommend this school.

Posted May 13, 2007

Posted March 11, 2007
Excellent project-based work for my child. I have seen a marked improvement in the overall program in the last few years (compared with my other children who attended- especially in math), caring staff.

Miller Avenue School 3

Posted March 21, 2006

Posted January 01, 2005
Excellent school for my child, the teachers are all well educated, most with masters degrees.

Posted October 20, 2004
The student teacher ratio is way off! The actual ratio is much more like 25 students per teacher. But it is a very good school and I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else. Teachers care very much and spend alot of extra time with kids. Loving environment.

Miller Avenue School
3 Miller Avenue, Shoreham, NY  11786
Last modified Miller Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miller Avenue School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top