Posted October 29, 2010
SIDNEY SCHOOL HAS GREAT TEACHERS .VERY NICE LEADER SHIP. AND MOST OF ALL VERY CHALLENING CERAWSWORD PUZZELS

Posted October 04, 2009
This is our 1st year in the middle school after being in the elementary for yrs.....As for the middle school they have a really great group of teachers for the 6th grade...If you were to ask my son even 1yr ago his favorite subject was math as always, however, this yr for open house when he had to put a picture of himself in his favorite subjects classroom....It was in science (he said it was very hard to decide as he likes all subjects this yr)....Go figure??...I say 'it must be the teachers who are able to encourage him as they are so far....I have never smiled from ear to ear before about my son and school.....Keep up the great work!!!.....From, 1 proud parent

Sidney Middle School 1

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted December 31, 2008
the teachers rock and the sports are awesome. the band 4out of 5. the only bad thing is some of the people!

Sidney Middle School 4

Posted March 26, 2008
Sidney School have a very high sucess rate for academics, music & sports. Yes I do agree with the other parent that sports is put to high up on list but I have found that if my children need help they can get it. The teachers have been very helpful and are willing to meet with you if you have concerns. We have kids going to States for Odessey of the mind, we had students play in Disney, Thanks Mr. Norris & Mr. DeSiro, which was fantastic. I am very proud to be a Sidney Parent.

Sidney Middle School 2

Posted March 21, 2008
The staff are great, overall, however the school is understaffed and there is a lack of supervision. It is difficult for a student to get extra help when needed, and they are going to be making more cuts, giving even less help. Sidney schools seem to focus too much on sports and less on the success of each student. Perhaps if they did not invest so much into football, there would be money left over for a more individualized program for each student.

Posted February 27, 2008
The Sidney Schools have wonderful teachers, and staff. I'm extremely glad I had enrolled my children in Sidney, rather the Bainbridge.

Sidney Middle School 4

Posted April 27, 2007

Sidney Middle School
13 Pearl Street East, Sidney, NY  13838
Last modified Sidney Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 3, 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sidney Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top