Slingerlands, NY

Posted October 20, 2013
the Bethlehem Children's School My children had a wonderful experience and love learning thanks to attending a place where students are given a voice and are nurtured and their innate curiosity is encouraged! The staff and teachers are terrific! i strongly recommend this school for everyone seeking an atmosphere of loving, hands on education!

Posted October 08, 2013
Just today, my son came home from school and exclaimed "I'm so lucky to go to the best school in the whole entire world!" If you've ever had a child who despised school, then you will know how much it means to hear how happy your child is at their school! Not only does he love going to this school, but he is thriving academically in ways he just didn't when he was at the public school. We feel so lucky to have found such a warm and caring environment that teaches the children a curriculum that is tailored to what they are ready to learn.

Posted September 24, 2013
A great little school that thinks outside the box! Teachers are creative and supportive. Kids learn in a stress free environment at a pace suited for them.

Posted August 25, 2013
This school is a wonderful place that does not "teach to the test" as other schools in the district. It is a safe environment where children can explore, grow and be themselves.

Posted December 29, 2011
This is a great school! Was great in past years, and is even better now this year (2011) with the most committed staff and families yet. It is directed and taught with kind, kind hearts and the families come together - like for our holiday show, Thanksgiving meal, and such - with such openness and warmth. There is room to be involved as a parent in continuing to shape the school into what is the best for our children. The kids work together and get to experience learning as fun AND productive. I am so grateful my child has these years at this school, that I am welcome to contribute to the school, and that we get to know other kind families in the process. Our child is part of the middle school that I feel confident will prepare the kids for going on to high school. For all grades, every week there is a great music teacher, spanish, a health and p.e. teacher I wish I had as a kid, drama, and a dedicated art teacher. More than I could have dreamed of in a small affordable private school. As the school grows I look forward to meeting more parents and children as dedicated to the best education for our next generation as we are.

Posted November 02, 2011
My child started at the school this year. It's true there has been a pretty big shift, but the school atmosphere and the learning and nurturing are wonderful. My child is getting a terrfific, individualized education -- and is happy!

The Bethlehem Childrens School 1

Posted August 02, 2011
We had a child in BCS for a couple years...the reviews that are below were accurate at the time written...but NOT anymore!!! Do not send your kids here its like the Lord Of The Flies! The board has not a clue! And most of the teachers are not even there anymore..and a board member even took his kids out of the school... Honestly the school was full until the board (which no one has the know how to run a school) started getting rid of everyone..

The Bethlehem Childrens School 0

Posted October 19, 2010
A very nurturing envirornment

Posted October 14, 2010
Treats each student as an individual...lets them learn in the way that best meets their needs.

Posted October 12, 2010
They are child centered, they always encourage parent participation and encourage a hands on environment!

The Bethlehem Childrens School
Po Box 235, Slingerlands, NY  12159
Last modified The Bethlehem Childrens School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
The Bethlehem Childrens School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top