1-11|Private

Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Cornerstone Christian Academy

Posted October 01, 2008
I was a student here for about 4 years. There is alot to say about this school, and some are good and some are not all that good. I do agree with the fact that Jesus Christ has been more and more taking out of schools, but I believe that there are good legitimate reason to that. Such as different beleives and backgrounds. I didn't like this school because it did not teach anything about the outside world! I was so far behind in my work. I couldn't get caught up even if I tried! And Because I was not anyone of importance to those people they basically shut me out. I was pretty much a waste case to them. Like I have been all my life. Most of the teachers there are Not ligitimate anyway. I hope that for the sake of your childrens future you don't send them!!

Cornerstone Christian Academy 5

Posted April 11, 2006
As Jesus Christ is more and more taken out of public schools and the problems of public schools rise, this school is certainly a blessing! I have had two children graduate from here and my third is a junior here. They have just moved to a new buidilng on Sprakers Road. We have 4 students graduating this year! We have K thru 12 for the 2005-06 year!We have limited extra curricular activies - but education is more than that! Parents need to do there part in the education of their children including extra activities outside of school. Academics of course are taught but ust as important is a God-centered life and attitutdes that are in line with Biblical principals. Children learn different and can be at different levels in each subject. This is taken fully into account at Cornerstone!

Cornerstone Christian Academy
Po Box 7, Sloansville, NY  12160
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-11