Posted March 09, 2015
Park was a great school for my 2 children. The education and the freedom to think was outstanding

Posted February 11, 2015
An amazing place! We have two very different children, both of whom are being very well served by the School. In our opinion, it is the best private school in Western New York!

Posted February 11, 2015
I am an alumna and past parent and now my grandchild is thriving at Park.

Posted February 11, 2015
As a past student, Park School shaped me to who I am today. A young leader in my 20s who graduated college in 4 years and entered the work force apon graduation. The social and academic programs helped me grow not only personally but professionally as well.

Posted February 11, 2015
I graduated from Park and am proud to support the school and stay involved. Park is amazing! Great faculty, beautiful campus, good college results too.

Posted February 11, 2015
Park' s teaching philosophy has been employed for over 100 years and now other schools both public and private are trying to catch up as it is viewed by many educators as the best way to teach.

Posted February 11, 2015
We LOVE The Park School! our children went there for high school and learned the critical thinking skills necessary for success in college and life. Our one child graduated last year and received a full tuition scholarship to a selective college and is thriving there. Park is a great progressive school that has all aspects of preparation of children for college and a successful life. I wish all schools were as progressive as the Park School

The Park School 1

Posted January 27, 2015
Our son has regressed dramatically since he started attending Park school. We were sold on all these supposedly wonderful services and the teachers are either overwhelmed and unable to provide appropriate supervision or they simply don't care. They can't even appropriately teach how to read and write the alphabet. Don't waste you're money; can get just as good if not better at neighborhood catholic school and certainly doesn't hold a candle to other private schools in the area

Posted January 19, 2015
Park is one of a kind! Our 3 children attend Park, following in their fathers footsteps. A true sense of community, with emphasis on kindness, respect and a love of learning. The responsive classroom, paired with small class sizes ensures that each child is getting exactly what they need at all times. My children are challenged appropriately, have confidence, and are full of excitement to return to school every day. Plenty of clubs and sports to participate in, fantastic art and music programs, dedicated librarian always inspiring my children! Always an open door for parental involvement and plenty of communication so you are always in the loop. Come spend a day at Parks gorgeous and interactive campus, you won't want to leave!

The Park School 1

Posted December 19, 2014
My first impression with Park was as a host parent. It was not a good one. In my opinion, Park is a place where integrity is for sale. "Pays for As" is how they are commonly referred to in private school circles. The lesson they teach their students best is that money talks and that it will buy you anything. As a host parent, I have noticed that the school treats host families like employees and provides little communication or support. If children break rules, like carve Xs into your hard wood floors and doors, that's ok. If they knife up your furniture, that's just regular wear and tear. If they are disrespectful, that's ok, too! Because these international students are paying tuition and a half to attend at Park. Park will treat your princeling or princess like gold! If you are interested in great grades, no consequences, and moral ambivalence, this is the place for you.

The Park School