Posted September 17, 2009
It is located in the beautiful countryside of Chautauqua country. It has newly updated facilities including the playgrounds, and it continues to have small student / teacher ratios. The teachers are professional and caring., and they provide an exciting and inviting atmosphere that enriches learning. They are also flexible in order to meet the needs of different students and learning styles. Furthermore, they offer a variety of enrichment activities both during the school day as well as through extra curricular after school programs. Most importantly, my children look forward to going to school each day. :)

Pine Valley Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
This is such a wonderful school and district. Parents try to be helpful. Whenever there is a need, tragedy or difficult situation the community rallies around the school, staff and students in such remarkable, caring and thoughtful ways.

Pine Valley Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2005
I am a Pine Valley graduate, tax payer and parent and have found the overall education of this school positive. The teachers have all been willing to work with me and my children. They have given beyond their required time and efforts. They take my child's education seriously and have continued to benefit his growth and development. The team atmosphere is particularly strong and their reward program for fifth and sixth grade students is a motivator for my child. Great Job!

Posted June 03, 2005
- a former student
This was my children's first year at Pine Valley. They (and I) love the school, teachers, and staff. My children's father is a graduate of Pine Valley and we are very pleased to have our kids attend such a wonderful and pleasent school. Children spend so much time at school and it is important that it is somewhere that they are comfortable and feel positive about them selves. My children's teachers have given my kids such help in there self esteem it is wonderful!

Posted February 19, 2005
I feel that pine valley school is wonderful! The teachers are spectacular. They help in so many ways! I am very pleased with the academics my children recieve.The school ratio to teachers is great. The students get more one on one, I think that helps.

Pine Valley Elementary School
7755 Route 83, South Dayton, NY  14138
Last modified Pine Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top