Bad
Good

The best elementary. The teachers are so caring and the principal is beyond amazing!! I'm so happy that my children get to go here.

Covert is an amazing school. Both of my children graduated from here in the past few years. As an educator my self, I know a great school when I see one. The principal is caring, involved and goes the extra mile. The teachers love to teach. They teach to the individual child. It's not about test scores. Don't get me wrong they prepare the students for the state test however there is so much more going on in the curriculums besides test preparation. Academically my children where very prepared for middle school. The arts have a strong place in the curriculum also. I highly recommend this school.

From the moment I set foot, in this school, I knew that this school was going to make a wonderful impact in my childrens' lives. From a principal who enjoys partaking in many of the children activities to the very caring teachers and staff. The children not only learn, but they blossom. They leave Covert prepared and ready for their next step in the educational ladder. Highly recommended! SBM

Last modified William S Covert School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.