Speonk, NY

Posted March 05, 2012
This school is a true jem...we wish it contiued through grade 12. The teachers and staff are extremely professional and caring.

Posted January 23, 2012
We absolutely love this school! We moved our kids here after 2 years at public school and will never go back. This is truly a wonderful wonderful place to send your kids. We couldn't be happier with EVERYTHING. 100% recommend this school and feel lucky that my kids are able to be "Raynor kids." We only wish it went to 12th grade.

Raynor Country Day School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
I absolutely love Raynor. Everyone there gives such great attention to each student and the teachers all give so much time and effort. It's a great little school. They have such great programs. My son enjoyed the music program the most. The teacher was so warm and kind and spent so much time with all the students. And their programs are offered to all ages. If you live in an area where you are unhappy with your public school, try Raynor. It's truly a gift for your children

Raynor Country Day School 0

Posted April 15, 2009
Raynor Country Day School is an outstanding private school located on the east end of Long Island. The teachers are caring, compassionate and thoughtful. I can't imagine their being another school anywhere that can compare.

Raynor Country Day School 4

Posted December 01, 2007

Posted October 06, 2007
I just graduated from Raynor (class of 2007), and I loved the teachers there. The methods the teachers use to teach children are phenomenal there. Francesco Logozzo

Posted August 26, 2007
We have recently enrolled our fourth child at raynor . The teachers and staff are dedicated and have developed a tremendous program in music ,art, science, and language. Our two older children attended raynor grades 2-6 and matriculated to the westhampton beach middle school. The raynor program had given them the foundation to learn and enjoy their education. They are both at the top of their class thanks to the raynor school,

Posted August 24, 2007
My son just finished the pre-k program. It was outstanding. I could not believe how much he was learning. He had library, art,gym, music and chorus. He went on several field trips as well. The principal is so fantastic, I feel she really makes the school. We plan on staying at Raynor through to sixth grade. My daughter starts prek this year and my son will go to kindergarten. The after school activities are great.

Posted August 10, 2007
The pre-k program is fantastic, great people, the character education is very impressive.

Posted March 02, 2007
We have been at Raynor for 4 school years, since our son came out of a small school in NYC in second grade. He was immediately engaged by the warm, experienced teachers and the work, as well the by the other children welcoming him as a newcomer. He has learned so much so quickly in such a rich learning and healthy social environment. Specifically we appreciate the quality teaching- foreign languages starting in third grade, as well reading music and playing an instrument, advanced math and kid friendly physics as a special program. They also have special attention for children that learn in different ways, finding that area to help that child excell as well. Our son's self esteem has grown and we are so proud of his achievements which of course are directly related to the care, nurturing, education and enthusiasm that the amazing teachers, staff and family community at Raynor Country Day School provide.

Raynor Country Day School
4 Mill Pond Path, Speonk, NY  11972
Last modified Raynor Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Raynor Country Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top