Ps 15 Jackie Robinson 1

Posted September 11, 2014
This school suck my daugther is special needs and they have not given her the help she need. She hasn't even been evaluated I'm so disgusted. Last year my daugther had three different teachers who don't seem to have a bond with the children. I really want my child out this school and hopefully that will happen soon.

Posted August 28, 2014
Great school I love the school for daughter and soon my son will go there

Posted June 11, 2014
PS 15 is a great school. They have a awesome community of parents and teachers that come together and are lead by Dr. K'Tori. They have been on many trips including Broadway shows, dinner in Manhattan and a three day trip to DC. Dr. K'Tori cares a lot for his students and community. I wish they were more Principal like him.

Ps 15 Jackie Robinson 1

Posted April 17, 2014
My son has been going to school at P.S. 15 for 2 years. This is a terrible school he is in 5th grade now and I can't wait to get him in another school. For 4th grade half the time he had a substitute teacher. The kids are doing poorly because the teacher are busy bullying then instead of teaching them. The principal is terrible... My son was suppose to go on a school trip for going to Holliday school. The morning of the trip and drop him off went to work since they weren't expected back until 9:30. Got a call saying my son can't go because he was talking in class. I work in the city and if I didn't have someone to pick him up. What would I do. I don't agree with my son talking in call but one this was holiday school and two he never gets in trouble, they could have given him a warning. It's a failing school. Save yourself the heartache and send your child to a different school.

Posted January 13, 2014
My child has been at P.S 15 since Pre-K and I have nothing bad to say. She immediately felt welcome and has blossomed into a little 1st grade lady. The Principal holds his ground and keeps both parents and teacher on their toes. It does take more than teacher to develop a child. I love the fact there is an after school program. My daughter also has the opportunity to participate in cheer leading, track (just started this semester) and many other enrichment programs. Great school!!!

Ps 15 Jackie Robinson 2

Posted April 30, 2013
P.S. 15 is a small school that seems to have problems with choosing their teachers. They are not good teachers.

Posted January 25, 2013
I too am a former student of P.S. 15 as it was known when I went there back in 1955! I have many fond memories of my time there. I started there in the 4th grade, I can't remember my 4th grade teachers name now, but my 5th grade teacher was Mrs. Levine and for 6th grade I had Mrs. Stewart. I still have my class picture from 5th and 6th grade, I loved all my classmates too. I would love to connect with friends from back then, we moved to Queens from the Bronx, thanks for a chance to remember this school with people who were there then and now. Sincerely, Denise Horace John.

Posted August 20, 2012
My 71 yr old Mother and I just took a lil' trip down memory lane for her via some of the amazing map resources here on the wonderful net, ( we can't afford the air fare from here in Okla., for her to show me around her old haunts in person,) and we both delighted in seeing the old red school. We were glad to hear it is now named in honor of the great Jackie Robinson, her favorite ball player. She wanted me to help her leave a review of the home of her first educational experience. She loved walking the few blocks to learn the abc's, meet new friends etc. She said her first day of school her exuberance got the better of her, and she was too excited to sit down. To which she recieved the customary at the time form of discipline a harmless swat. She says however she wouldn't have traded a day with her beloved Mrs. Mann who taught her so much. If nothing else she learned to settle down in class, haha. She fondly remembers the holiday celebrations the staff would facilitate. She loved donning Halloween costumes with her classmates. Hope you all know what a gem you have in your neighborhood. Treasure that area, and say hi for lil' Mary O'Brien

Ps 15 Jackie Robinson 4

Posted April 12, 2010

Ps 15 Jackie Robinson 0

Posted March 26, 2010
In my opinion P.S.15 is a nice school with a horrible principal! To myself and other parents he's very rude and disrespectful! I hope he doesn't last there long. We need a real leader!!!!

Ps 15 Jackie Robinson
121-15 Lucas St, Springfield Gardens, NY  11413
Last modified Ps 15 Jackie Robinson is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 15 Jackie Robinson Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top