St. James, NY

Nesaquake Middle School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
I felt very awkward in my experience in Nesaquake. No one really accepted me and I always felt like I was alone. The new students always are teased and the academics are ok

Posted May 01, 2013
there is nothing i could change to this school!i just started this year! I can absolutely assure you will enjoy every day there.

Posted December 31, 2012
This school is amazing. I am about to spend all three years of middle school here and loved every single bit of it. I found multiple groups of people that i fit in with and it was great. I remember that new kids fit in perfectly. Most of the teachers are really good and some of them are a little crazy but that makes class more fun. Most of our sports teams do really well even against other bigger middle schools. I was apart of the Cross country and track and field teams and there was two excellent coaches. Overall i loved nesaquake and my memories and what i learned there there will stay with me forever.

Posted January 07, 2011
This school is like my 2nd home to me. So many ntice people there and you are surronded by love and funny times. Sometimes if something bad is going on anywhere when i am not in school i wish i was there sitting and talking with my friends. sitting and listening to all the funny times just dreaming and there is no better school then this i promise you there is none. Yes some schools may be bigger but our school is small so we can feel the love.

Posted June 22, 2010
My son just completed his third year at this wonderful school and he has received an excellent education. The teachers, administrators, counselors and staff go above and beyond to give the children solid educational, social and emotional support and encouragement. This is a GREAT school.

Posted December 03, 2009
I recently moved away from this school to Maple Avenue in Saratoga Springs. I must say, Nesaquake is a way better school than Maple Ave. I loved how the tables in the cafeteria were round and I had many friends. The school is much safer and a lot cleaner. Administration was very good and so were the teachers! I regularly wish that I still went there. Best school ever!

Nesaquake Middle School 1

Posted July 31, 2009

Posted November 09, 2008
Safe, all inclusive learning environment with a very dedicated staff. Beautiful music plays while students are changing classes. Round tables in the Cafe (Cafeteria) are much nicer than traditional long rectangular tables, more condusive for small groups to talk rather than shouting from one end of the table to the other.

Posted November 06, 2008
I am currently attending Nesaquake middle School and I think it is one of the best schools I`ve attended.Great staff and academics, I cant say anything bad about it.

Posted October 15, 2008

Nesaquake Middle School
479 Edgewood Avenue, St. James, NY  11780
Last modified Nesaquake Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nesaquake Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top