PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Both of my children attend SIMS: Kindergarten & Preschool (Toddler's) programs are wonderful. Teachers are skilled, experienced, kind, helpful, provide feedback and give individual attention to each child. Tuition is on a higher scale and they have a little more days off in comparison to NY public system. There were some snow days, which are not make-up able. Small classes enables teacher to get to know each child's personality, academic and social level. My kids love this school and I am satisfied as a parent too. It is definitely worth every penny.

This is school is the worst I hated it so much they put me with high schoolers and gave me high school work and all the classes are terrible. The principle smokes inside of the building and everyone smells it threw the whole school and almost all the high schoolers do pot. I think this school should be shut down and never re open. Never send your child here it will be the worst mistake of your life and you will regret it. It also cost way to much money

school has camera system in all classes but will not allow parents to view even if its compromising their children's safety. I told them i would remove my child from the school and they said that would be fine with them ..they would not allow me to view the video. very disrespectful director . beware!

How much is the tuition for preshoolers (age 2)? Thank you................... This thing wants me to post more than 15 words when all I had was one question. :-)

What a wonderful place. The teachers are so kind and dedicated. I feel very lucky to have my children here.

I never saw children cry because it was the last day of school until S.I. Montessori! My children love going to school every day. I am so thankful for the excellent education they are receiving and for the love of learning that has been instilled in them by their wonderful teachers!

Staten Island Montessori is a great place for your child to learn. The teachers are top notch and make learning an enjoyable experience. My husband and I get many compliments on our sons' good behavior and their articulation. When people ask us what school they attend, we say Staten Island Montessori.

I like the structure and organization. The teachers are simply the best! Great education and atmosphere.!

This school is a special place were learning is united!!!

My nephews enjoy going to school and have good teachers and friends.

Last modified Staten Island Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8