Ps 1 Tottenville 1

Posted September 12, 2014
The school teachers at this school are awful. They don't know how to relate to children. If a kid that has a bit of difficulty or gets distracted for a second in their classes they recommend or imply that something is wrong with your child. My child is in a gifted and talented school now. If it would of been up to the inept teachers of PS1 their laziness and stupidity my child would be in a especial ed class instead. Do not send your child to this school. The worse school ever!!!

Posted August 29, 2014
the school is great the security officer is the best but need new secretary she is the worst and dont even bother trting to get to the principle because you cant get passed the mean secretary who thinks she owns the school

Posted October 26, 2010
Great school, close knit family, fantastic teachers

Posted October 13, 2010
The parents are very much involved in day to day activity. The PTA is constantly motivating everyone in school and in our neighborhood to be involved with educating our kids inside and outside of school.

Posted October 13, 2010
WE LOVE PS 1 - Excellent Education.

Posted October 13, 2010
My three children are getting a great education and having a terrific time doing it!

Posted October 13, 2010
Small classroom sizes, dedicated teachers who work with parents. Strong PTA and a principal who is in touch with the students and strives to do the best for PS 1 year after year.

Posted October 12, 2010
ps 1 is a great school the staff goes above and beyond we get no help from the city because of the area we live in they think people with big houses have money but they dont please help our school win

Posted October 12, 2010
They are great with the kids.

Posted September 28, 2010
What I love about P.S. 1 is personal touch the teachers give to the children. When my children come home from school I asked them in detail about their day at school. I like what I hear. From listening to my children I know the teachers at P.S. 1 really care about their students.

Ps 1 Tottenville
58 Summit St, Staten Island, NY  10307
Last modified Ps 1 Tottenville is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 1 Tottenville Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top