Staten Island, NY

Ps 20 Port Richmond 4

Posted October 12, 2014
When i visited the school i immediately felt comfortable ....the principal was a great leader....she also welcomed us and toured the school . The students showed her love and respect .... every student we encountered she knew by name .... i transferred my son there and he actually came out very excited and had a smile you could not miss. All the students hugged the principal and told her they missed her over the summer and could not wait to start the school year, Start of the day was orderly the staff was attentive ...WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. THIS SCHOOL HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL....

Posted December 11, 2012
I used to be a student in this school from 1st grade to 5th grade. It was so amazing to be in P.s.20 in Port Richmond. The teachers were very nice and were really good at teaching the kids at this school. I LOVE & MISS you P.S.20 -Maria Aziz :)

Posted January 03, 2011
I had my three daughters attend this school.They attended for two years. The teachers are exceptional always on top of things. If you have any problems they are always ready to help you and your child understand things.The programs they offer are wonderful before and after school helped my girls a lot with there reading and math work/tests.Mrs.Munzos is a wonderful and very brilliant women for all that she has done for the children and the school. She cares about each and everyone of the students. I had a wonderful experience with this school.

Ps 20 Port Richmond 1

Posted August 25, 2010
How could this school get an A for the report of progress and did so bad on the academic tests, something doesn't add up here.

Posted June 03, 2009
I am a parent of a student in this school. My childs and I enjoy being a part of this wonderful family. The Principle and her team of dedicated teachers are just awesome..

Posted February 12, 2009
I was a student teacher at this school last year. I enjoyed being a part of the team there. The teaching staff is wonderful at this school. There is a friendly environment at this school I will cherish the memories I had at this school

Ps 20 Port Richmond 0

Posted January 09, 2009
This school has made some progress, but there's still a lot of work to do. They need to add more programs for the kids and be more challenging.

Ps 20 Port Richmond 3

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted June 04, 2007

Ps 20 Port Richmond 2

Posted September 22, 2005

Ps 20 Port Richmond
161 Park Avenue, Staten Island, NY  10302
Last modified Ps 20 Port Richmond is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 20 Port Richmond Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top