Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Although I live in another state, just watching the PS22 Chorus love what they are doing is enough for me to rate this school high. The support that Gregg Breinberg must receive from the administration shows in the results he has with the children. Watching music programs from other schools on Youtube, and then watching this chorus shows that the school deserves praise. The chorus is possibly the best 5th grade public school chorus in the United States.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No one ever listen to the kids, and I personally thinks the principals are all BULLIES!!!

This school is AMAZING!I LOVE the teacher,staff,PTA,administrators,assistant principals,and principal!They are doing a AMAZING job on keeping kids intersted in learning,safe in school,and keeping learning FUN letting kids WANT to learn!I was just about to graduate from this school and be the seniors.Until my dad has to work somewhere else.I kept on BEGGING my dad to stay.!!!Now I am graduating from another school.It was a great school but not as good as PS22.I kept on wondering did the school change?

It isn't a terrible school I did love the teachers they really love what they do and it shows! The negatives about this school are overcrowding, the principal isn't the greatest she's very sweet and cares about the kids but doesn't have the backbone required for such a school the assistant principals aren't helpful and actually rude to parents. I won't say our experience was terrible here but the school needs an overhaul in administration to make it better!

Principal needs to go!!!! She is very sloppy and seems discombobulated at times. She always let the PTA steals the money from the school and they get away with because she just completely sweeps it under the rug. Shameful!!!

I think the school has a good PTA, and a good staff in spite of the administration. The principal and some of the assistant principals do not belong there. The school still ranks a "C." This would not have occurred with the former principal, Mrs. C.

Boy do miss this school i went here form 2000-2004 before i moved to Virginia to finish my 5th grade year I DO MISS THIS SCHOOL. one thing i do miss is the chorus mr.B was an amazing teacher and even today seeing the current kids come out from the Adele commercial to singing for artist and singer he such an amazing teacher. Its not just him they are other teachers that are so caring and helpful at graniteville. I really wish i could had finished. Most of friends I have today came out of this school alot of good memories But. The staff and teachers are amazing IN ROLL your child here you will never regret it

OLPH provides top notch quality private school education for over one hundred years at an extremely affordable cost. All are welcomed here. It is a close knit school that provides cutting edge technology, language programs, strong academics and unique after school programs to truly tap into a child's potential. The faculty and parents are amazing and are the key ingredients to its success.

Both of my kids went to this school for pre-k and WE LOVED IT! The school is a safe, happy place. The teachers are all approachable and friendly, as are the secretaries and principal. Both my kids adore the pre-K teachers. We only left because we are zoned for another school and got into 22's pre-K by lottery.

because my girls became a good students and specialy readers

Last modified Ps 22 Graniteville is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.